Sunday, August 7, 2011

Noooooo

If Marcus could have stopped time, I'm pretty sure he would have.  Sydney turned 1 today.  Watching our babies grow up is so bittersweet.  It's so fun to watch them learn and grow, but at the same time it seems to be passing so quickly! 

We decided to have a small dinner with family.  Of course, I had to go with a theme, so Syd had a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" party.  I liked the idea of serving all of the foods that the caterpillar ate through.

The birthday pillowcase (made by Gramma) and hat.

This was the best I could do....she wouldn't leave the hat on!

The sweet birthday girl at church.


Isa and Cade painted the plates.

Sydney's cake.

Caterpillar fruit skewers.

Birthday Girl and Daddy. 

Sydney's birthday outfit Gramma made.

A better shot of the caterpillar.  I'll have to take another picture of it off of her- it was hard to get a good one of her wearing it- she doesn't hold still!!

The frosting tasted good, but she didn't try to dig in to the cake.

Pretending to feed some to Gramma.
Happy Birthday Sydney Lee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment