I really enjoy reading the blogs of friends and family, so I thought it was about time I start my own. I don't document the lives of my children nearly as much as I'd like, so I plan to do that here. I think I will start by introducing them.....
Isa
I think the hands on her hips and her stance probably say it all. Isa is 5 1/2 years old and in Kindergarten. She absolutely loves school. Isa is smart, sweet, sassy, kind,....the list could go on and on really. She is a leader wherever she goes, and always caring about others. She has already learned so much this year and I am so very proud of her!
Cade
Cade is 2 1/2. I'm not sure I can put into words how adorable Cade is. He is so sweet, funny, caring, and yet oh boy is he TWO. You never really know what he will say or do, though he's always looking to have a good time. He loves playing all sports; first it was golf, then football, and now he likes basketball, baseball, and soccer as well. Or just give him some dirt. Cade also just potty-trained himself. I'd like to think we did some wonderful parenting to potty-train him, but he really just did it all on his own. I think he was the easiest child ever to potty-train, and Isa was pretty easy.
Sydney
Sydney is 5 1/2 months old. She has just started sitting up and loves the freedom this gives her. She might be a typical third child; she is pretty easy-going, yet can be very demanding at times.....or maybe she just takes after her mother! I adore this little one (even though she is causing me to lose a lot of sleep), though she is growing up way too fast!
Of course, these precious babies also have an amazing and wonderful daddy, but I think he deserves his own post (which will have to come later because, like I said, I need sleep!).

Cute title! And, ahem, such ADORABLE babies!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you have a blog now! It will be fun to keep up with you and your family :)
ReplyDelete