Today was my Golden Birthday. Yep, 30 on the 30th. Though there was nothing spectacular about it, today was definitely one of my favorite birthdays so far. Simply for the fact that the people I love most went out of their way to make me feel special. I am very blessed.
Isa decorated the house. It's difficult to see, but there were about 15 signs that said "30" and "I love you" on them.
Mom and Cade got special plates and napkins, and Isa, Cade, and my Dad made a cake (forgot to get a picture of that!). Marcus made me breakfast, brought me lunch at work, and cooked dinner and cleaned up.
Thank you for a wonderful day!!
Happy Belated birthday! (I'm a bit behind on my blog reading :)
ReplyDeleteDespite my best intentions, after our Fresno family Christmas yesterday there is no way my boys can sit through RBC's program tonight. We will miss catching up with you in the cry room!
ReplyDelete