Sadly, we will not be getting a Christmas Tree this year. We never had this problem with the first two, but we decided it's just not possible with Sydney. She would tear it down in a heartbeat. :) So, we are trying to decorate other parts of the house instead.
Before I show you this picture, I should say this.....I am thankful for my husband for many reasons. One of them is that he doesn't call me crazy (ok, he does, but he still loves me anyways :)) when I stay up late doing things like this...
The lower parts are in Sydney-reach and so will probably be
torn down loved on first thing in the morning, so I had to take a picture right away. :) I can't wait to see the kids' excitement when they see this when they get up!
That's a great idea! I might have to use that next year :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I felt like such a Scrooge not getting a tree last year, but with a 12 mo old and a 27 mo old, it just wasn't worth the headache! I'm very excited to get one this year, though!!
ReplyDelete