Tonight was the Father-Daughter Dance at Isa's school. The first of many dances she'll go to, I suppose. I am thankful she went to her first dance with her Daddy. She has been talking about it for weeks, and has asked Marcus many times if he'll 1) dance with her, 2) twirl her, and 3) dip her. So sweet. Marcus surprised her with a cute little wrist corsage. I must admit I teared up a little as he gave it to her.
 |
| Helping his princess into the car. :) |
They had a great time. Marcus even admitted to tearing up when he danced with her to Tim McGraw's "My Little Girl." I just wish I'd sent the camera with him so he could have taken pictures at the dance!
Oh, SO precious! She will remember it for a lifetime.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! (But do you really think he would have USED the camera?)
ReplyDelete