...seem WAY to young for this?! Sydney is everywhere! She's everywhere, and into everything. Fast. Like this evening, I set her down in the living room for just a second and turned to set the table for dinner. Ten seconds later I turned around...no Sydney. She was in our bedroom!!
 |
| Notice the blockade....she's determined!! |
 |
Good thing she's cute!
|
Then later this evening, I started to load the dishwasher....as soon as I opened it she started over towards it...
She was trying so hard to pull herself up, but her knee was a little bit under the dishwasher so she couldn't quite do it. She tried and tried for about 5 minutes. Finally, she crawled over to a different part...
 |
| Success!!! |
 |
| Notice the tongue!! Marcus does the same thing! |
So does Isa when she plays on the bars at school(the tongue)! AND you were about Sydney's age when you got your fingers into the soap that didn't dissolve in the dishwasher and put it into your mouth and I had to do my first call to the Poison Control Center!
ReplyDelete