Wednesday, February 9, 2011

6 months

Baby Sydney was 6 months old on Monday.  I really feel like I blinked and the last 6 months flew by!  She is such a sweet baby, and her fun-loving personality is starting to show more and more everyday.



I didn't even bother making a "6 months" sign.  Sydney is grabbing anything and everything she can get her hands on, and it all goes straight to her mouth.  :)
At 6 months...
-18 lbs, 3 oz
- 27 inches long
-sitting up
-rolling over, though not very often
- tried oatmeal, carrots, green beans, squash, peas, sweet potatoes, prunes, and bananas....loved them all!
- her first tooth finally came through at 6 months and 1 day old
-LOVES songs, especially "If You're Happy and You Know It"- this brings an instant smile to her face
- finally giggling!
- very ticklish
- babbling...she can't wait to really find her voice!
-waking about 2 times a night (really I have no idea how many times a night she wakes up- at this point I'm so sleep deprived all I know is that she IS waking up!)
Sydney is such a sweet baby and she has made our family complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment