We have had such beautiful weather here this past week. Since Monday was a school holiday, the kids and I played outside for quite awhile. Sydney took a great nap while Cade and Isa played in the mud and I soaked up the sunshine. We got them this "Makin Mud Pies" for Christmas, and it was finally warm enough to get it out. This was stage one....
Then Cade's clothes got too dirty for him, and Isa insisted that God moved the sun closer to the earth and she was getting too hot....
And the next thing I knew we had this....
They were "skating" around in the mud. But it started to get pretty slippery and I decided someone was going to get hurt, so I made them move on. Isa just couldn't take it any longer...
I really love the above picture- it just really shows their personalities! Such fun-loving kids!! Cade wasn't so sure, though he did let Isa put mud in his hair. She thought his reaction was hilarious. Cade insisted I take a picture of his head.
Finally, I don't remember what I turned around to do, but I stopped watching them for a minute and when I turned around this is what I saw....
I'm not wishing the time away, but I sure am looking forward to the summer when I can spend all day home with my babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment