At 8 months....
- Not sleeping through the night. Sydney wakes 1-2 times a night, then sleeps half the night in our bed.
- She has 2 cute little teeth.
- Syd waves, says "Da da", and makes the "mmmm" noise to mean Mama. She also makes a "bbb" noise, which means bye and also Belle (our dog).
- Sydney loves to be outside. We put her on a blanket on the grass while Isa and Cade play, and she just wants to crawl right off. She is also fascinated by Belle. If someone is outside (anyone, even just the dog), she likes to sit at the sliding door and watch. And by watch I mean lick the glass.
- I feel like I am constantly frantic that she's going to choke on something. She's everywhere fast, and there is just so much stuff for her to get into!
- Everywhere we go people are always commenting on what a smiley baby Sydney is. She really is a very happy baby.
- She's had just about all of the different flavors of baby food. She likes them all, though the "dinners" don't seem to settle well. I'm noticing that every time after I give her one of these in the evening she sleeps horribly that night.
- Sydney took a long time to start laughing. She has an awesome belly laugh now.
I can't believe she's already 8 months old!!!





Her swimsuit and cap are ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the swimsuit and cap -- sooo cute!
ReplyDelete