Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Personality Theory??

Marcus was gone for 5 days this last week.  Whenever he's gone, I always have the kids sleep in bed with me.  When he's here, he's ALWAYS the one to get up with the kids, and to be honest, I don't even hear them.  So when he's gone I'm afraid I won't hear them (yes, even with the monitor, I don't wake up), so I like them close to me.

However, they're getting a little big for all 4 of us to share a bed.  So this time I suggested that Cade and Isa have a slumber party on the floor by my bed, and they thought that was a wonderful idea.  One night I woke up and had to laugh at how they were sleeping really represented their personalities. 

Isa, my perfectionist who always does what she is supposed to, was sleeping in her sleeping bag with it layed out perfectly straight, just like it's supposed to be.  Cade, who often likes to ignore the rules, was sideways/upside down and half way under my bed.  His sleeping bag was all over the place and he was no where near his pillow.  And little miss Sydney?  She somehow managed to take up my entire Cal King bed.

Sorry there are no pictures.  I really wanted to document this with a picture, but I wasn't about to risk waking them up.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment