Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm still here!

May is always a crazy busy month, and this one was no exception.  It has gone by in a blur, though this teacher is thankful it's now June and tomorrow is the last day of school. :)  We've had Isa soccer, gymnastics, Cade soccer, youth group, softball, and much more!  The only down side to it being June is that it means my babies are another year older.

Two weeks ago Isa's school had their annual May Dinner and Open House.  It was a great evening and I really enjoyed seeing Isa's classroom at the end of the year.  I can't believe Kindergarten is already over and she's going to be in first grade!!! 

I have been behind on my blogging because while at the May dinner, I got out my camera (which I was so proud of myself for remembering!) to take pictures of Isa in her classroom and I dropped it on the cement and it broke.  So I was camera-less until last week.  It is probably fixable, but it was also a good excuse to get a new camera.  Now I just need to learn how to use the new one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment